Wellington Howe Plantation, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Wellington Howe Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Biddlestone
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°20'58"N 2°5'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 393912, 606163
- OS Grid: NT939061
- Mapcode Local: GBR F6SL.P5
- Mapcode Global: WHB0F.RSBW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Wellington Howe Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.