Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Well Clump is a forest or wood in Stroud
- Parish/Community: Sodbury
- Unitary Authority: Stroud
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°30'48"N 2°20'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 375900, 179453
- OS Grid: ST759794
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0NZ.10B
- Mapcode Global: VH961.77P2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Well Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.