We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Watson's Dodd is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: St John's Castlerigg and Wythburn
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°34'0"N 3°1'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 333568, 519564
- OS Grid: NY335195
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7H9M.1N
- Mapcode Global: WH81L.FGVS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Watson's Dodd within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.