Watery Brake, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Watery Brake is a forest or wood in Kennington, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Kennington
- Parish/Community: Kennington
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°42'58"N 1°15'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 451509, 202205
- OS Grid: SP515022
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8ZJ.7BS
- Mapcode Global: VHCY1.54Y6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Watery Brake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.