Watcombe Head, South Hams
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Watcombe Head is a coastal headland in Torquay, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Torquay
- Parish/Community: Torbay, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°29'49"N 3°30'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 292644, 67469
- OS Grid: SX926674
- Mapcode Local: GBR QX.12HZ
- Mapcode Global: FRA 37JR.2G2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Watcombe Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.