We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Walkhole Bank is a cliff or slope in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Whicham
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°13'39"N 3°21'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 311462, 482173
- OS Grid: SD114821
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4MZK.F8
- Mapcode Global: WH71V.CZDY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Walkhole Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.