Walbury Clump, Basingstoke and Deane
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Walbury Clump is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Combe
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°21'9"N 1°27'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 437733, 161649
- OS Grid: SU377616
- Mapcode Local: GBR 711.3SW
- Mapcode Global: VHC26.N87C
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Walbury Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.