Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Wadshelf is a village in Derbyshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Brampton
- District/Borough: North East Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'4"N 1°31'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 431450, 370931
- OS Grid: SK314709
- Mapcode Local: GBR 693.9XP
- Mapcode Global: WHCD3.GYJR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Wadshelf within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Wadshelf in the Domesday Book
A village in Scarsdale hundred,
in the county of Derbyshire.