Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Wadehall Strip is a forest or wood in Norfolk
- Parish/Community: Aldeby
- District/Borough: Waveney
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°27'27"N 1°38'0"E
- Eastings/Northings: 646947, 290618
- OS Grid: TM469906
- Mapcode Local: GBR YTF.ZQN
- Mapcode Global: VHM6L.8HCC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Wadehall Strip within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.