Virdins, Shetland Islands
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Virdins is a hill or mountain in Shetland Islands
- Unitary Authority: Shetland Islands
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 60°27'56"N 1°21'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 435423, 1175950
- OS Grid: HU354759
- Mapcode Local: GBR R102.DL7
- Mapcode Global: XHD1R.Q6HP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Virdins within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.