Vickers Point, Lincolnshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Vickers Point is a wetland in Skegness, Lincolnshire
- Built-Up Area: Skegness
- Parish/Community: Ingoldmells
- District/Borough: East Lindsey
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°12'5"N 0°21'5"E
- Eastings/Northings: 557167, 369725
- OS Grid: TF571697
- Mapcode Local: GBR MY7.CPF
- Mapcode Global: WHJLW.CSML
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Vickers Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.