Vicarage Wood, Cheshire East
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Vicarage Wood is a forest or wood in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Macclesfield Forest and Wildboarclough
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°13'45"N 2°1'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 398557, 370251
- OS Grid: SJ985702
- Mapcode Local: GBR 234.KBS
- Mapcode Global: WHBBX.W3S5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Vicarage Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.