Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Varley Head is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Endellion
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°35'51"N 4°50'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 198504, 81426
- OS Grid: SW985814
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZT.4FQ4
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07QH.BWW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Varley Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.