Valley Clump, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Valley Clump is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Carburton
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°15'56"N 1°7'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 458250, 374650
- OS Grid: SK582746
- Mapcode Local: GBR NZKP.K1
- Mapcode Global: WHDFF.M5ZS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Valley Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.