Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Vale of York is a valley in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Holtby
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°58'54"N 0°59'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 466022, 454451
- OS Grid: SE660544
- Mapcode Local: GBR PQHD.FB
- Mapcode Global: WHFC4.P5JR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Vale of York within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.