Vale of Pickering, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Vale of Pickering is a valley in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Marishes
- District/Borough: Ryedale
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°12'16"N 0°43'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 482960, 479504
- OS Grid: SE829795
- Mapcode Local: GBR RMBT.TJ
- Mapcode Global: WHFB3.RLQ1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Vale of Pickering within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.