Ure Bank, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ure Bank is a suburban area in North Yorkshire
Other current and historical names
- Little Studley
- Studley, Little
- Parish/Community: Ripon
- District/Borough: Harrogate
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°8'50"N 1°30'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 431699, 472501
- OS Grid: SE316725
- Mapcode Local: GBR KNVH.K1
- Mapcode Global: WHC7V.P06W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ure Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.