Upton Plantation, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upton Plantation is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Wexham
- District/Borough: South Bucks
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°32'50"N 0°33'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 500435, 184175
- OS Grid: TQ004841
- Mapcode Local: GBR F7P.YVN
- Mapcode Global: VHFT3.CCJJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upton Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.