Upper Womans Way Pond, East Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Womans Way Pond is an inland water in East Sussex
- Parish/Community: Fletching
- District/Borough: Wealden
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°59'50"N 0°1'16"E
- Eastings/Northings: 541930, 123940
- OS Grid: TQ419239
- Mapcode Local: GBR LPW.D5J
- Mapcode Global: FRA B6YG.S3B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Womans Way Pond within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.