Upper Widhill Copse, Vale of White Horse
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Widhill Copse is a forest or wood in Swindon, Vale of White Horse
- Built-Up Area: Swindon
- Parish/Community: Blunsdon St Andrew
- Unitary Authority: Vale of White Horse
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°36'48"N 1°48'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 413468, 190547
- OS Grid: SU134905
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4TN.S01
- Mapcode Global: VHB36.MPMW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Widhill Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.