Upper Staple Hills Wood, Kent
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Staple Hills Wood is a forest or wood in Kent
- Parish/Community: Luddesdown
- District/Borough: Gravesham
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°21'56"N 0°24'30"E
- Eastings/Northings: 567752, 165722
- OS Grid: TQ677657
- Mapcode Local: GBR NNL.82V
- Mapcode Global: VHJLS.1X7V
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Staple Hills Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.