Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Slades is a valley in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Shottle and Postern
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°3'5"N 1°30'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 433180, 350573
- OS Grid: SK331505
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6C8.PY5
- Mapcode Global: WHCF2.TKTL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Slades within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.