Upper Keith, East Lothian
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Keith is a hill or mountain in East Lothian
- Unitary Authority: East Lothian
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°51'6"N 2°52'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 345043, 662414
- OS Grid: NT450624
- Mapcode Local: GBR 80BS.D4
- Mapcode Global: WH7VG.R51S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Keith within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.