Upper Hall Lake, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Hall Lake is an inland water in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Middleton
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°36'43"N 1°50'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 409706, 635412
- OS Grid: NU097354
- Mapcode Local: GBR H3JK.T0
- Mapcode Global: WHC0J.L6GG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Hall Lake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.