We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Hale is a village in Aldershot, Surrey
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Aldershot
- Parish/Community: Farnham
- District/Borough: Waverley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°14'3"N 0°47'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 483944, 149027
- OS Grid: SU839490
- Mapcode Local: GBR D9X.GT1
- Mapcode Global: VHDY2.37FM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Hale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.