Upper Blackbush Copse, East Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Blackbush Copse is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Redlynch
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°58'48"N 1°41'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 422105, 120136
- OS Grid: SU221201
- Mapcode Local: GBR 63W.DFM
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76CJ.6SH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Blackbush Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.