We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Belt is a forest or wood in Lincolnshire
- Parish/Community: Aswardby
- District/Borough: East Lindsey
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°13'0"N 0°3'58"E
- Eastings/Northings: 538072, 370852
- OS Grid: TF380708
- Mapcode Local: GBR KV0.CLB
- Mapcode Global: WHHKL.ZDRS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.