Ufton Common, Basingstoke and Deane
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ufton Common is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Ufton Nervet
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°23'58"N 1°5'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 463622, 167111
- OS Grid: SU636671
- Mapcode Local: GBR B4Y.814
- Mapcode Global: VHCZP.32SZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ufton Common within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.