We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tyby is a settlement in Norfolk
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Wood Dalling
- District/Borough: Broadland
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°48'17"N 1°5'30"E
- Eastings/Northings: 608500, 327500
- OS Grid: TG085275
- Mapcode Local: GBR TBQ.0W5
- Mapcode Global: WHLRF.RR2P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tyby within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Tyby in the Domesday Book
A village in Eynesford hundred,
in the county of Norfolk.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Free man, one
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Hagni the reeve
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Hagni the reeve
- Taxable Value: 1⁄8 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 3 shillings in 1066; 3 shillings in 1070; 3 shillings in 1086
- Households: 2 smallholders
- Plough Teams: 1⁄2 men's plough
- Woodland: 3 pigs