Turton and Entwistle Reservoir, Blackburn with Darwen
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Turton and Entwistle Reservoir is an inland water in Blackburn with Darwen
- Parish/Community: North Turton
- Unitary Authority: Blackburn with Darwen
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°39'12"N 2°25'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 371928, 417521
- OS Grid: SD719175
- Mapcode Local: GBR CVH6.J2
- Mapcode Global: WH97G.PFVL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Turton and Entwistle Reservoir within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.