We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Turner's Hill is a hill or mountain in Rowley Regis, Sandwell
- Built-Up Area: Rowley Regis
- Parish/Community: Sandwell, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Sandwell
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°29'39"N 2°3'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 396500, 288500
- OS Grid: SO965885
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4XM.Q6
- Mapcode Global: VH9YT.CKJN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Turner's Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.