We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tuesley is a hamlet in Godalming, Surrey
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Godalming
- Parish/Community: Busbridge
- District/Borough: Waverley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°10'1"N 0°37'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 496271, 141764
- OS Grid: SU962417
- Mapcode Local: GBR FD7.QYK
- Mapcode Global: VHFVT.4X6R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tuesley within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Tuesley in the Domesday Book
A village in Godalming hundred,
in the county of Surrey.
- Overlord in 1066: King Edward
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Leofwin
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: King William
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Ranulf Flambard (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £3 in 1066; £2 in 1070; £2 in 1086
- Households: 1 villager; 6 cottagers; 1 slave