Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Trewavas Head is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Breage
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°5'22"N 5°21'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 159593, 26478
- OS Grid: SW595264
- Mapcode Local: GBR FX4F.VZG
- Mapcode Global: VH138.00HK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Trewavas Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.