We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tresparrett is a village in Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: St. Juliot
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°41'36"N 4°37'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 214500, 91500
- OS Grid: SX145915
- Mapcode Local: GBR N6.5R3N
- Mapcode Global: FRA 1767.LXD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tresparrett within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Tresparrett in the Domesday Book
A village in Stratton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Brictsi of Tresparrett
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Count of Mortain
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Iovin the craftsman (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1⁄2 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 12 shillings in 1070; 12 shillings in 1086
- Households: 1 villager; 4 smallholders; 1 slave
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough; 3⁄8 men's plough (6 plough lands)
- Pasture: 300 acres
- Animals in 1086: 10 cattle