We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tremoan Wood is a forest or wood in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Pillaton
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°28'6"N 4°15'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 239769, 65624
- OS Grid: SX397656
- Mapcode Local: GBR NQ.MXFB
- Mapcode Global: FRA 17ZT.DHH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tremoan Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.