We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Trelowia is a hamlet in Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Deviock
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°23'4"N 4°23'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 229695, 56617
- OS Grid: SX296566
- Mapcode Local: GBR NJ.T4DV
- Mapcode Global: FRA 18P0.T15
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Trelowia within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Trelowia in the Domesday Book
A village in Fawton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Edwy
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Count of Mortain
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Hamelin of Cornwall (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1⁄8 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 5 shillings in 1070; 3 shillings in 1086
- Households: 2 slaves
- Plough Teams: 1⁄2 lord's plough (2 plough lands)
- Woodland: 10 acres
- Pasture: 10 acres