We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Treligga is a hamlet in Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: St. Teath
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°37'36"N 4°45'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 205036, 84423
- OS Grid: SX050844
- Mapcode Local: GBR N1.9TXV
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07XD.XYL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Treligga within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Treligga in the Domesday Book
A village in Stratton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Brictmer of Rillaton
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Count of Mortain
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Odo of Botelet (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 10 shillings in 1070; 5 shillings in 1086
- Households: 1 villager; 2 smallholders; 2 slaves
- Plough Teams: 1⁄2 lord's plough; 3⁄8 men's plough (2 plough lands)
- Pasture: 6 acres