We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Trelawnyd is a village in Flintshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Trelawnyd and Gwaenysgor
- Unitary Authority: Flintshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°18'25"N 3°21'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 309080, 379776
- OS Grid: SJ090797
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4ZY6.26
- Mapcode Global: WH76H.84DJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Trelawnyd within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Trelawnyd in the Domesday Book
A village in Ati's Cross hundred,
in the county of Cheshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Earl Edwin
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Robert of Rhuddlan
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Robert of Rhuddlan
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 in 1086
- Households: 5 smallholders; 2 slaves
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough (1 plough land)