We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Trelan is a hamlet in Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: St. Keverne
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°1'25"N 5°8'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 174500, 18500
- OS Grid: SW745185
- Mapcode Local: GBR Z9.3LFF
- Mapcode Global: FRA 083Y.7NB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Trelan within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Trelan in the Domesday Book
A village in Winnianton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Tortwald
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Count of Mortain
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Turstin the sheriff (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 10/- in 1070; £1 5/- in 1086
- Households: 2 villagers; 6 smallholders; 4 slaves
- Plough Teams: 1 1⁄2 lord's ploughs; 1 1⁄2 men's ploughs (5 plough lands)
- Pasture: 3 leagues
- Animals in 1086: 2 cattle