We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tregardock is a settlement in Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: St. Teath
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°37'6"N 4°45'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 204500, 83500
- OS Grid: SX045835
- Mapcode Local: GBR N0.BKVB
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07XF.MGN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tregardock within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Tregardock in the Domesday Book
A village in Stratton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Alward of Clyst
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Count of Mortain
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Alward of Clyst (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1⁄2 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 in 1070; 10 shillings in 1086
- Households: 4 villagers; 6 smallholders; 2 slaves
- Plough Teams: 1⁄2 lord's plough; 2 men's ploughs (3 plough lands)
- Pasture: 10 acres