Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Treby Wood is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Yealmpton
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°21'49"N 3°58'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 259323, 53421
- OS Grid: SX593534
- Mapcode Local: GBR Q4.FHNQ
- Mapcode Global: FRA 28K2.MJP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Treby Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.