We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Trebarwith is a hamlet in Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Tintagel
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°38'27"N 4°45'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 205629, 85988
- OS Grid: SX056859
- Mapcode Local: GBR N1.8X7G
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07YC.TBT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Trebarwith within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Trebarwith in the Domesday Book
A village in Stratton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Edwin
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Count of Mortain
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Turstin the sheriff (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 in 1070; £1 in 1086
- Households: 6 smallholders; 7 slaves
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough; 1 men's plough (3 plough lands)
- Pasture: 40 acres
- Animals in 1086: 1 cow; 3 pigs