Trearddur, Isle of Anglesey
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Trearddur is a village in Isle of Anglesey
Other current and historical names
- Ynys Gybi
- Holy Island
- Isallt Bach
- Built-Up Area: Trearddur
- Parish/Community: Trearddur
- Unitary Authority: Isle of Anglesey
- Region: Wales
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°16'41"N 4°36'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 225766, 378873
- OS Grid: SH257788
- Mapcode Local: GBR GNZ1.8XM
- Mapcode Global: WH42H.2VST
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Trearddur within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.