Tranmere Cliff, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tranmere Cliff is a cliff or slope in Skipsea Sands Caravan Park, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Skipsea Sands Caravan Park
- Parish/Community: Skipsea
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°59'16"N 0°12'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 517850, 456148
- OS Grid: TA178561
- Mapcode Local: GBR WQ0B.L5
- Mapcode Global: WHHFS.T1Z1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tranmere Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.