Tragoe's Plantation, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tragoe's Plantation is a forest or wood in Winchmore Hill, Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Winchmore Hill
- Parish/Community: Penn
- District/Borough: Chiltern
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°39'6"N 0°39'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 493209, 195629
- OS Grid: SU932956
- Mapcode Local: GBR F6D.HF6
- Mapcode Global: VHFSG.MR15
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tragoe's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.