Township Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Township Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Crosthwaite and Lyth
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°17'20"N 2°50'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 345038, 488483
- OS Grid: SD450884
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8LKV.P8
- Mapcode Global: WH831.8G2B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Township Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.