Tough Bank Deep, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tough Bank Deep is an inland water in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Beamsley
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°58'28"N 1°53'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 407459, 453188
- OS Grid: SE074531
- Mapcode Local: GBR HQ8G.3X
- Mapcode Global: WHB79.ZC78
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tough Bank Deep within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.