Tor Mere Top, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tor Mere Top is a hill or mountain in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Kettlewell with Starbotton
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°11'3"N 2°2'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 396956, 476497
- OS Grid: SD969764
- Mapcode Local: GBR GN41.CV
- Mapcode Global: WHB68.H3X4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tor Mere Top within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.