Tooth How Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tooth How Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Lorton
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°37'51"N 3°18'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 315861, 526984
- OS Grid: NY158269
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5GCW.9P
- Mapcode Global: WH6ZY.6VHP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tooth How Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.