Tom's Wood, Cambridgeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tom's Wood is a forest or wood in Cambridgeshire
- Parish/Community: Great Staughton
- District/Borough: Huntingdonshire
- County: Cambridgeshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°15'2"N 0°21'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 512297, 262679
- OS Grid: TL122626
- Mapcode Local: GBR H23.SV8
- Mapcode Global: VHFPQ.RPXD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tom's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.